Friday, October 30, 2009

Chilling out


I've been in Kiwiland for 3 days now.. although it really feels like it's been a week. The air is crisp and sharp slashing at your hair and face. Your hands become numb in a minute. Yesterday I invested in two winter jackets and two pairs of pants.. These will become a staple in my Spring/Winter wardrobe.


The first day I went to some shops and thought "this is christmas!" We were at a surfwear shop called North Beach. It's the best of both worlds. It reminds me of shopping in Hawaii but instead your a season ahead of everybody and all the clothes are styled a bit different and better! Unfortunately everything is a bit more expensive here and it seems $100 is normal for any kind of dress. Oh well, my Kiwi and I will soon have jobs and then we can start building some mean wardrobes.


Speaking of jobs, I am to hear from a possible employer today! We are without consistent internet at the moment and are roaming the countryside looking for little cafes offering internet.


1 comments:

Candylei said...

Do they sell skirts there? Just kidding.

Post a Comment